This 5-year old gelding was bought 2 years ago with healthy hooves (with veterinary examination and x-ray images). Then various farriers had produced this club foot… Now, only 2 weeks after my first trim, we see the first amazing results.
Look and compare following points with the next picture:
– underrun heels
– positioning of front legs
– the buck-kneed carpus
– swollen flexor tendons on frontlegs
– conformation of back and the missing muscles behind the withers
– the ewe neck with stiff lower neck muscles
– position of hindlegs, cow-hocked and toes out
– this horse is not able to carry weight in balance under his body
– last but not least: the unlucky face… his nostrils, mouth and eyes telling about the long during pain
Look and compare… and see a smiling horse!
ALL points are improved by short period continious hoof orthopedic work!